Morita's School of Dance
Morita’s School of Dance offers a wide variety of summer classes, camps and master classes for dancers of all ages and abilities! Register and pay for any of our summer events by May 20th, and you'll receive the early registration discount!
• 4-Week Summer Classes – July 8th-31st
• Ultimate Dance Camp – June 24th-27th
• Superhero Half-Day Camp – July 8th-11th
• Disney Classics Half-Day Camp – July 22nd-25th
• Acro Intensive – Age 8-18 – Saturday, July 13th, 9am-2pm (Level 1-3)
• Acro Intensive – Age 8-18 – Saturday, July 13th, 2:30pm-7:30pm (Level 4-up)
• Aerial & Back Handspring Intensive – Age 8-18 – Monday, July 1st, 9am-2pm (Level 4-up)
• Elite Star Team Intensive – August 2019 - Dates & Times TBD
• Shooting Star Team Intensive – August 2019 - Dates & Times TBD
• Rising Star Team Intensive – August 2019 - Dates & Times TBD
• Mini Star Team Intensive – August 2019 - Dates & Times TBD
Surprise Master Classes
• Master Classes – Throughout Summer - Dates TBD
Registration is first-come, first served. Many classes/camps/intensives fill up quickly, so we highly recommend registering early. If we have enough interest in a course already full, a second class may be added at the studio’s discretion. There is a one-time registration fee of $10 for students new to our studio.
You may register online (recommended) by following the link found at the top and bottom of our website. Once you’ve registered you will have 24-hour access to your account, where you can view your class schedule, make your payment, and look at all charges/fees on your account. You may also register in person at the studio. If mailing your payment in with your registration, please send only a check or money order. Please mail your registration paperwork to us at 26 Melody Lane, Hermon, Maine, 04401.
We place all dancers in classes according to skill, ability, maturity and age. If you would like help choosing the best class for your dancer, please contact us at (208) 848-5083 or by e-mail. We would be happy to help!
Register Online Today!
Keep up to date on all events, videos, and studio news! Follow us now!
Stay up to date on the latest studio news and information! See what's going on in the studio, in your dancer's lives, and what events are coming up! STAY CONNECTED
Do you "eat, sleep and breathe" dance? Check out our Stars Dance Team and BECOME A STAR!
Morita's School of Dance
2256 Route 2
Hermon, Maine 04401